- Trespassing on a public space? Is that possible? There is a sign warning against that at the train station I wait at every morning.
What's the difference between walking around while waiting for the train and trespassing?
I'm sure that the train station is owned by Metra, so technically it is private property; but with all those people milling about waiting for trains how can you tell who is trespassing and who is just passing the time?
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a recall of a toy dart gun set after a 10-year-old boy and 9-year-old boy both died of asphyxiation after "they chewed on the one-inch soft plastic darts, which slipped into their throats."
What 9 and 10 year-olds are still chewing on toys?
- I don't think I will ever like pork chops. My mom and grandma only made them, one way - dry, but that wasn't even the worst part. I just don't like the taste of a pork chop.
Heather has more interesting ways of preparing them, but they still don't end up tasting like anything that I am anxious to have again.
I love other pork meat, but there is something about the chop that doesn't do anything for me. I think that is a little weird.
- I remember when I growing up how I viewed the music and bands that my dad would talk about and listen to. I found them a bit creaky and odd, though I have come around to appreciate and really enjoy some of them.
As Ian and Emma start to pay attention and develop tastes in music, I wonder how they will respond to U2, INXS, Smashing Pumpkins, or John Hiatt?
Thinking about it kinda makes me feel old.
- I didn't think I would live to say these words, but "I think we may have too much cake at home."